Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

First Day in Australia

Well after close to 20 hours of flying, I am finally settled in to Australia.  At first look, Newcastle looks beautiful with amazing beaches.  The 14 hour flight from SF to Sydney was just like any other flight.  I do recommend that you fly economy plus, the extra leg room is really nice.  I was surprised that we were offered three meals.  They were not exciting, but they did the job.  I was able to sleep about half way then had to watch movies to pass the rest of the time.  I seen The Croods, The Great OZ, and Beautiful Creatures.  Once we arrived in Sydney, our driver from Happy Cabby picked us up.  After a short 2 hour drive to Newcastle, I finally was able to see the city and my living arrangements.  I have to two roommates, the apartment is small but has a kitchen, living room, a small bathroom, and to rooms.  Which means I have a a roommate.  I still need to unpack and get some supplies.  See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment